Presentation and File Folders
Keep it all together with folders
We all know the importance of creating the right impression, and if you’re meeting a new customer or providing contracts, invoices and other important documents, every detail counts. Use presentation folders as a subtle but effective way to organize documents and show a level of professionalism to your customers.
Here are some things to keep in mind when it comes to creating your custom folders:
• Keep it simple. Presentation folders are functional – and it’s what’s on the inside that counts. Try not to distract your customers with an overdesigned cover.
• Got a logo? Use it. Including your company name, tagline and logo will make your folder hard to miss and hard to forget.
• Add a strong image. A folder is a great place to showcase an inspiring image that represents your company and services.
• Think about the contents. If you’ll be using folders for a particular purpose, consider including a short description or introduction on the cover.
• Include contact information. It’s always good practice to let customers know how they can reach you. Make sure to add your phone number, website, email or Facebook page.